Monday, November 5, 2007

Goodbye Twinkle


My sweet puppy. You've lived a long time; I like to think it has been happy. I hope so. I'm sorry I abandoned you in the end. I've loved you more than any non-human I've known; I still do and think I always will. My heart is broken that my last goodbye was actually goodbye forever. You have always been loyal and loved me, even when I was gone for so long. I'll always regret that you were left with strangers. I'm sorry you couldn't understand. I knew the end was near, but always thought it would be another day. I'm so sorry I can't be there for your last hours and minutes. I'm sorry. I hope you know that I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you. I love you Twink. So much.
Goodbye
Goodbye


No comments:

Post a Comment