1. finish school with good grades. This is a major one. I know I can graduate, I just need to prove to myself that I can work hard and get great grades.
2. pay for school. That one's pretty obvious.
3. do fun and adventurous things every 3-4 months. In the spring I'm planning to go zip lining. If you have any ideas for other fun and adventurous things for later months, list them in the comments.
4. build a community. This one may take a long time, but I'm starting now.
5. be happy. I have always had the ability to be content with whatever and wherever I am. I think this can be a good thing, but it also means I rarely fight for what I want. Well, I'm going to choose my battles (obviously), but I'm also going to start doing the things I want to do. Like zip lining and ... stuff
6. refuse regret. This doesn't mean I won't learn from my mistakes. However, if there is nothing I can do to change/resolve the situation, I will move on. I have already started this one.
7. find old friends and spent time with them. Introduce them to new friends.
8. party more! 'nuff said.
9. be vulnerable. REALLY vulnerable. With someone who can handle it.
10. relax! enjoy the year; enjoy life, and all the twists and turns that come with it.
There we go peeps. a few goals for me!